Palm Markup Language

  • wrkatwork <billy.king@cox.net>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2003
      Has anyone made a Palm Markup Language library (similar to the HTML
      library)? Something that'll let the user (me) open a plain text file
      and then highlight and click certain elements in the PML library.
      thanks
      billy
    • Jason Waugh
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2003
        Hi wrkatwork,

        wbkcn> Has anyone made a Palm Markup Language library (similar to the HTML
        wbkcn> library)? Something that'll let the user (me) open a plain text file
        wbkcn> and then highlight and click certain elements in the PML library.

        Interesting that you should mention this now - I've just spent the
        afternoon finding out what PML is and making a clip to convert
        HTML e-books to PML format (retaining chapter links and formatting)

        As soon as I put the final few touches on this clip, I was planning on
        implementing features in the library like what you are describing now.

        Jason Waugh