Re: [Clip] Re: What's up with %vbar%? + ascii code

  • loro
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2003
      At 06:45 2003.01.03, Sheri <silvermoonwoman@...> wrote:
      >Doesn't help much, but maybe you are remembering that you can hold
      >down the Alt key and type the decimal numbers. E.g. Alt+124 types a
      >vertical bar.

      No, that's not exactly what I was looking for, but thanks anyway. <G>

      I've travelled a bit further along memory lane. We can use ascii hex values
      with the ^!Keyboard command like so:

      ^!Keyboard $24 (prints "$")

      It's either that $xx construct or something similar I'm looking for. Maybe
      my memory tricks me into thinking its use wasn't limited to the Keyboard
      command.

      As said, it isn't important and not related to the bar-in-wizard problem.

      Lotta