Re: [Clip] timer bug in NoteTab Lite; NoteTab publicity

  • Alan C.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2003
      Hi Dean,

      >H="Book1"
      >^!IfInRange hhmm 0854..0854 doit
      ^!Goto end
      >:doit

      >I've tried some alternatives, such as putting a label :top just before the

      >NoteTab Pro, but I usually use Lite even though I own Pro. Is this a bug,
      >or am I missing something?

      I not know regards the bug topic. But if you haven't yet, you might try an alternative like including the goto line like I have the above--doing so allows for a returning to the original clip so that the original clip again has control and the original clip can once again initiate the Book1 clip at the specified timer interval.

      --
      original clip has the power to initiate a secondary clip (repeatedly) at specified interval

      secondary clip need be constructed so as to test quickly then if no condition met then quickly return the control back to the original clip
      --

      original clip equals parent clip
      secondary clip equals child or subordinate clip

      The top might have put it into an (unwanted) infinite or endless loop

      shift f12

      toggles on off on off etc. etc. the non printing

      any clip must not have any trailing space(s)

      --
      Alan.