Re: [Clip] wsftp clip edited too much!

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2002
      Hi Jonathan,

      >I have been chopping away at Jody's wsftp clips because I didn't need
      >all the bells and whistles

      Me neither I found out. <g>

      >and I also couldn't get the clip to run. I took out as many
      >variables as I didn't need and hard-coded whatever I could find.
      >So I got the clip that uploads one file to work. But the clip
      >that uploads multiple files still is foxing me.

      It depends on whether you are using Pro or LE as far as what is
      happening, if I remember correctly. ;)

      >I'm trying to have ^ServerPath^ have a default of / but be editable.

      >^!Append %UploadFiles%=C:\znet\WS_FTP Pro\ftp95pro -p peacebrigades -s
      >local:"^$GetPath("^%UploadList^%Index%%")$^$GetFileName("^%UploadList^%I
      >ndex%%")$" -d peacebrigades:^%ServerPath% ^%Mode%^%nl%

      I use one clickers for the most part. Try changing your forward
      slash (/) to a backslash (\). I don't know if that is server or
      ws_ftp (version) that causes it. I know I now presently use the
      backslashes with a couple different servers. I remember at one
      time I used /.

      Please write me in private eMail or the Off-Topic list since this
      doesn't really deal with NoteTab. TIA

      Happy Topics,
      Jody

      The NoteTab Off-Topic List