Re: Is it possible ?

  • Sheri <silvermoonwoman@comcast.net>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2002
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "allenhowell_2000
      <allenhowell_2000@y...>" <allenhowell_2000@y...> wrote:
      > I am a very new user and wanted to know if Clips can be used to
      > integrate Notab with Outlook notes so I can save files through
      notes
      > to my Palm.
      >
      > Any direction here would be greatly appreciated.
      >

      > Thanks Allen

      Hi Allen,

      Although I don't use Outlook or Palms, I'm pretty sure you could do
      what you want with a clip. You can do such things as automatically
      run or activate another application and send it keystrokes, file
      names, etc, copy and paste from the clipboard and other tasks. Most
      tasks can be automated without Mouse actions; there are no clip
      commands for sending mouse clicks (but there are other solutions
      available when needed.)

      Be sure to check out this file in our files section:

      Its a clip writing aid that makes it easy to access clip commands and
      functions, and write clips without syntax errors.

      But before you can write this clip, you need to know the exact the
      keystroke sequences needed to save a file through Outlook notes to
      the Palm.