Is it possible ?

  • allenhowell_2000 <allenhowell_2000@yahoo
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2002
      I am a very new user and wanted to know if Clips can be used to
      integrate Notab with Outlook notes so I can save files through notes
      to my Palm.

      Any direction here would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks Allen
    • Sheri <silvermoonwoman@comcast.net>
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2002
        --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "allenhowell_2000
        <allenhowell_2000@y...>" <allenhowell_2000@y...> wrote:
        > I am a very new user and wanted to know if Clips can be used to
        > integrate Notab with Outlook notes so I can save files through
        notes
        > to my Palm.
        >
        > Any direction here would be greatly appreciated.
        >

        > Thanks Allen

        Hi Allen,

        Although I don't use Outlook or Palms, I'm pretty sure you could do
        what you want with a clip. You can do such things as automatically
        run or activate another application and send it keystrokes, file
        names, etc, copy and paste from the clipboard and other tasks. Most
        tasks can be automated without Mouse actions; there are no clip
        commands for sending mouse clicks (but there are other solutions
        available when needed.)

        Be sure to check out this file in our files section:

        Its a clip writing aid that makes it easy to access clip commands and
        functions, and write clips without syntax errors.

        But before you can write this clip, you need to know the exact the
        keystroke sequences needed to save a file through Outlook notes to
        the Palm.