RE: [Clip] CR/LF (was: Re: MoveCursor broken?)

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 27, 2002
      Hi Ruben and Others,

      It is best just to wait and not have any such list posted. We
      get a lot of requests to have a web page to go to to see if what
      the customer wants is already scheduled for implementation or on
      the wish list. Eric chooses not to do that mainly due to
      competition. Eric still has some original innovated ideas to add
      in the future - believe it or not. <g>

      http://www.notetab.net