[Clip] Re: UCE complaint

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2002
      --- In ntb-clips@y..., Julie <jlg61@m...> wrote:
      >> I don't know what a UCE IS but I post to Yahoo groups
      >> through the groups' >web sites. The message below was
      >> directly responsive to a question asked >and the
      >> referenced file demonstrates an integration between the
      >> group's >subject (ntb clips) and a freeware program
      >> (PowerPro) that fills a void. I use both programs but am
      >> not affiliated with either one. Inclusion of a Yahoo tag
      >> line on my messages and the content of email headers is
      >> out of my control.
      >
      > It's taken care of :-).
      >
      > Julie

      Hi Julie,

      I had included the "owner" address for this group in cc's
      for that message so am surprised to see it landed ON the
      list. Glad I didn't spout off lol. The message I had
      received was addressed "To" a laundry list of abuse
      addresses, but none to the list owner.

      Sorry everyone, any additional comments will go to the
      Off-Topic list. I am curious as to how it was taken care of
      though :)