SPAM busters

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2002
      Hi Ian and Others,

      >I use a program called MailWasher, which filters out spam before it
      >reaches my inbox. Every time it sees something from this group, it
      >shows that it's on a blacklist at SpamCop. Apparently someone has been
      >complaining to SpamCop about this group.

      The SPAM busters do indeed block domain names. That was the
      problem the other day when thehobbithouse@domain was being
      bounced. Those of you that were receiving the message have a
      domain that is/was blacklisted with SpamCop which thehobbit
      was/is using. He since temporary signed off the list to a lack
      of time. If somebody would like to send the eMail addie of
      SpamCop to the Off Topic list, I'll write them, FWIW. Those that
      were getting the bounces might want to write them since your
      domain appears to be on its blacklist.

      Happy Topics,
      Jody

      The NoteTab Off-Topic List