Re: Wayne's Menu Clip

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2002
      Hi Wayne,

      Very clever, any objection if I use it to replace the existing Menu
      clip (the product of my own compilation of Notetab's menu entries
      btw) in the customized cliphelp.clh included with the Syntax clip?

      I made a few minor changes in the version I want to use. I
      externalized your data file (to Menu Commands.dat) and added
      alternative output from the clip of a SetShortcut command instead of
      a Menu command.

      If you're wondering why externalize the data file, its pretty big and
      isn't needed in the already bloated resident cliphelp library. The
      pending version which includes your Menu clip has nearly 100 other
      new entries.

      --- In ntb-clips@y..., Wayne VanWeerthuizen <waynemv@y...> wrote:
      > Has anyone else here had any problems using this clip?

      I did notice you left the needed quotes off the Insert Date/Time
      command in the data file. Hopefully most of the data came from
      wizards in the original Menu clip?