Re: [Clip] Clipcode Syntax 3.0b

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2002
      --- In ntb-clips@y..., "Alan C." <acumming@c...> wrote:
      > Hello Sheri,
      >
      > Is my hard drive or 'puter irrational with two
      >
      > H="Toolbar"
      >
      > within the ClipHelp.clh file
      >
      > or do others also find two of those H="Toolbar"
      >
      > or is it supposed to be that way with only minor differences
      >
      > Thanks. Alan.

      Hmmn. So it would appear. The two versions were previously identical.

      That's another thing about outlines and clip libraries, there is no
      guarantee of unique topic headers, and the content can be different.
      There are some other headers in cliphelp.clh that "look" the same,
      but one ends with a space and the other doesn't.