Re: [Clip] strange clip problem

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2002
      Hi Michael,

      >I'm experiencing a new problem with an old clip which has remain unchanged
      >for a couple years. Onliest difference is I moved it from Win98 to XP. And
      >of coursed I'm running NTP 4.91fp. If I double-click on the clip name it
      >runs with no problem. However, if I use keyboard Ctrl-Space as I am often
      >wont to do, it runs but initially doesn't set ScreenUpdate Off, and twice it
      >prompts me as to whether I wish to delete the clip (its very own self,
      >the one which is running) from the list. I've always said no, and then run
      >the clip again from the mouse to make sure everything got done properly.
      >
      >There are some wraps here but nothing crucial.
      >
      >Anyone see anything archaic which needs to be changed?

      I trow not. It works fine for me. The ^!Select All below is
      just me checking to see if the ^!SetScreenUpdate was working both
      ways and it does.

      I am not opening any files or saving them though, just getting
      the expected errors. You may find the problem around the opening
      of files and need a check to see if the files are open.

      I've had Clips that I had to do Ctrl+Spacebar real quick else I
      would get a "Cannot Execute Clip" error. I had one that like to
      eat itself like yours does on your machine in the past but did
      not note what I did to prevent it.

      FWIW, One way to keyboard to Delete Clip is: Shift+F4 Shift+F10
      D. You might try inserting ^!Prompt or ^!Info check points to
      see where the deleting of the Clip is happening.

      H=Mike
      ^!SetScreenUpdate Off
      ^!Select All
      ^!Set %path%="G:\banner\stu\^?[Select Term==200230|_200310|200320|200330]\"

      http://www.notetab.net