[Clip] Another Wish - select area

  • Kay Roath
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 1999
      Better control over which area is active/selected.

      ^!SetArea [Text|Topic|Clip|ClipFiles|Tabs|ToolBar|Assist|Favs|FavList|Files|Docs]

      Text - Document text area
      Topic - Heading area if outline
      Clip - Clip names
      ClipFiles - Clipbook Files
      Tabs - Tab Bar
      ToolBar - ToolBar
      Assist - display & position to Clip Assistant
      Favs - display & position to Favorites Quick List
      FavList - display Fav Quick List & position to Fav names
      Files - display & position to Disk Files Quick List
      Docs - display & position to Documents Quick List

      --- Grandma Kay ---
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 1999
        Hi Larry,

        > I have just done another clip for Bong and it looks like it
        > would be nice if you could also drag and drop text selections
        > inside a prompt.

        The problem is getting behind the propmt. Eric had told us quite
        awhile ago why he wouldn't do it, but I foregt the reason. I do
        know that we would loose something(s) that I believe nobody
        would want to loose.

        Happy NoteTabbin',
        Jody Adair

        The NoteTabbers Assistant Page