Re: [Clip] Re: menu clip command

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 5, 2002
      Hi Alec,

      >Julie: I took your suggestion and put in Favorites for ClipBasics and
      >Custom Functions with a title to remind me that this is where the
      >definitions for ^& ^? ^* and ^** are. Hopefully the next time I need one
      >of them, I'll remember I stashed the link in Favorites ;-)

      My only other Favorites topic is Regular Expressions, but even putting it
      in there doesn't help me. LOL

      >Julie - I see Sheri reposted (a modified version) to this list. The link
      >I gave you would have taken you to her post in the PowerPro list.

      Actually the clip she posted created a list of links, but wasn't an actual
      clip to save the pages. I didn't think at the time the PowerPro archives
      were open, but I've since clicked on the link she posted and saw the clip.

      >I think I was accidentally inventing my own abbreviation. Its "code" is
      >[EL-M] hence (I thought) eList. (I think Julie hangs out there)

      I look at three of those lists from the web to get an idea of the way
      Yahoo's going with YahooGroups. I find it amusing how upset people get;
      afterall it is a free service. (I do realize the time people invest in
      lists; afterall I have moved mine to a different server <G>.)

      Julie