Zip files of ntb-clips Message Archives

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      For anyone interested, I have posted zip files of the ntb-clips
      message archives in Eudora/generic format along with all files needed
      for importing them to Outlook Express. These files are also
      compatible with Forte Agent and Mailbag Assistant. I collected and
      assembled these messages about a month ago; the 2002 file goes
      through Yahoo message number 9112 on 9/29/02. The zip files are in
      the group's File area here:

      20Zips/

      Your Yahoo ID has to be linked to your group subscription in order to
      access this area. If you have problems, use the Yahoo Membership
      Wizard at http://groups.yahoo.com/memwiz and then post a message to
      the list so Jody or Julie can hook you up.

      Enjoy,