Re: InsertSelect

  • John Zeman
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hi Joshua

      I've only quickly glanced at this and the replies to it, so please
      forgive me if I'm on the wrong track.. Or repeating what someone
      else has said..

      My primary machine uses Windows 2000 Pro while my laptop is an older
      machine using Windows 98.. It's not unusual for me to write a clip
      which works fine on the machine I write it on, only to fail on the
      other... In all instances of that little problem for me, it's been a
      timing issue.. To resolve it I just sprinkle a few ^!Delay 10
      commands throughout the clip until I locate the problem. Usually
      slowing line or two down in the clip allows the clip to work on
      either machine just fine.

      Have a good one ya'll..

      John

      --- In ntb-clips@y..., "SimmonsJ2000" <simmonsj2000@h...> wrote:
      > I was fooling around with that selection issue I had again... and I
      can get InsertSelect to work on XP machines, but not 2000 Machines,
      and, unfortunately, it is the 200 machines that I actually intended
      the clip for use on..

      > when the insertselect is ran on 2000 machines, a dos box pops up
      for a split second, as if notetab tried to run a dos command that
      does not exist.

      > does anyone know what causes this or a workaround? I would much
      rather use insertselect than some of the other options.