[Clip] Wish List - Dragging Text.

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 1999
      Hi Eric,

      I have just done another clip for Bong and it looks like it would be nice
      if you could also drag and drop text selections inside a prompt. That
      would make Bong's clip work a little easier. It would in fact be a nice
      thing to be able to paste a long line of text into a box of a multi-box
      prompt and then select portions of the text that you want in other boxes
      and drag and drop it in them.

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...
    • Kay Roath
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 1999
        Better control over which area is active/selected.

        ^!SetArea [Text|Topic|Clip|ClipFiles|Tabs|ToolBar|Assist|Favs|FavList|Files|Docs]

        Text - Document text area
        Topic - Heading area if outline
        Clip - Clip names
        ClipFiles - Clipbook Files
        Tabs - Tab Bar
        ToolBar - ToolBar
        Assist - display & position to Clip Assistant
        Favs - display & position to Favorites Quick List
        FavList - display Fav Quick List & position to Fav names
        Files - display & position to Disk Files Quick List
        Docs - display & position to Documents Quick List

        --- Grandma Kay ---
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 1999
          Hi Larry,

          > I have just done another clip for Bong and it looks like it
          > would be nice if you could also drag and drop text selections
          > inside a prompt.

          The problem is getting behind the propmt. Eric had told us quite
          awhile ago why he wouldn't do it, but I foregt the reason. I do
          know that we would loose something(s) that I believe nobody
          would want to loose.

          Happy NoteTabbin',
          Jody Adair

          The NoteTabbers Assistant Page