Re: [Clip] Re: [NH] Table data

  • Michael Gerholdt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2002
      Raleigh,

      Here's a clip I wouldn't brag about but it seems to work. I didn't do a lot
      of testing so it may have limitations.

      You'll have to fix the wrapped lines. Each line starts with a ^ except the
      first. Copy to a text editor, repair, copy again, then stick into a clip
      library with right-click and 'paste from clipboard'. You'll have a new clip.

      I'm sure it can be improved upon and that there are better examples already
      extant.

      > > abc abc abc
      > > abc abc abc
      > > abc abc abc
      > >
      > > I can highlight the above in BBEdit, and select "Convert to Table",
      > > and BBE will create all the markup for the table.

      H="MakeTable"
      ^!Set %a%=^$GetSelection$
      ^!Set %Dlmt%=^?{Delimiter=_,|^T}
      ^!InsertWizardHtml <TABLE ALIGN="^?[(3)&Table align
      (transitional)=center|left|right]"
      BORDER="^?[(4)&Border=_0|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8]" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0"
      WIDTH="100%">^P
      ^!InsertHTML <TR><TD>
      ^!Set %Start%=^$GetRowStart$:^$GetColStart$
      ^!Insert ^%a%
      ^!SelectTo ^%Start%
      ^!Replace ^%Dlmt%>>"</TD><TD>" AH
      ^!Replace ^P>>"</TD></TR>^P<TR><TD>" AH