Re: [NH] Table data

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2002
      I am confident that the answer would be a clip. I am further confident if
      you posted to the clips list they would solve it for you. Not long ago that
      group made a clip to take a table and sort the rows based on a column, so
      this should be childs play for the folks over there. I don't doubt there is
      already such a clip in existence somewhere.