Re: [Clip] Enhanced music clip and Power-Pro

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2002
      Hi Barrie,

      I enjoy the Yahoo groups and haven't had much trouble with them. I
      actually do most of my reading and replying right at the web site.
      The ads are an annoyance but I guess I've gotten used to it lol.
      They "give" (so far) the groups a lot of web space for messages,
      files and photos which makes a them pretty convenient places to share
      stuff for those of us who don't maintain our own sites. The zip I
      posted is 107K because it includes screen graphics showing how to set
      up the Power-Pro items.

      If the membership wizard doesn't get you linked up properly to the
      group site, write me privately and I'll email the file.