Enhanced music clip and Power-Pro

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2002
      Hi all,

      I have posted version 1.2 of the Music and Video Player clip in our
      files section here:

      This version adds file repeat options, expands m3u contents when any
      are chosen as files for a new playlist (some players didn't work
      properly when an m3u was one of the files IN an m3u), adds a Quit
      option and ability to Return to Menu rather than play a new playlist.
      Also adds an option to reconfigure the playlist directory.

      In addition to the clip, there are optional step by step instructions
      for setting up Power-Pro to automatically resize the Clip wizards
      used in the clip. I run at high-res and the tiny Clip wizards were
      driving me crazy until I found this solution! Two lines in the clip
      need to be uncommented after configuring Power-Pro to fully enjoy the
      changes.

      It is not necessary to leave the clip in its own library, but the
      clip name must be uniquely consistent with certain specs in Power-
      Pro. Therefore I would recommend leaving it as "Music and Video
      Player".

      Power-Pro is freeware available from http://www.windowspowerpro.com .
      Hope some of you will try it.