Re: [Clip] NTB Pro

  • Jason Waugh
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2002
      Hi graham,

      gl> Since when has the commercial version been inferior to the free?!
      gl> I've shelled out $20 to lock in the Outline feature, and now I only get to
      gl> choose between 2 crummy fonts?!

      The commercial version is in absolutely no way inferior. Text should
      always be edited in fixed width fonts and anybody who says otherwise
      is a madman.

      You can find more fixed width fonts here, if you are unsatisfied with
      the ones that you have available in Windows already.

      http://nova.bsuvc.bsu.edu/prn/monofont/

      Jason Waugh