[Clip] Adding a Column Up

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 1:09 AM
      Hi All,

      I though maybe some of you could use this Clip. It demands that
      you have a space or tab delimited column of figures to add up.
      The reason for all the extra code is because of the known issue
      of NoteTab not block copying tab delimited columns correctly.
      All the figures must be aligned evenly down the column, that is
      starting on the same column number. To use it select the numbers
      from the beginning to the end or visa versa and click on the
      clip. The final format is:

      362.25 + 69.70 + 80.00 + 40.00 = 551.95

      H=Add Blocked Column
      ^!SetScreenUpdate Off
      ^!Keyboard Alt+M B C
      ^!Set %Trim%=^$StrTrim("^$GetClipboard$")$
      ; long line
      ^!Set %RemBreaks%=^$StrReplace("^%nl%";"^%Space%+^%Space%";"^%Trim%";False;False)$^%Space%=^%Space%
      ^!Toolbar New Document
      ^%RemBreaks%
      ^!Replace " " >> " " WAS
      ^!IfError Skip
      ^!Goto Skip_-2
      ^!Keyboard Ctrl+E
      ^!Toolbar Copy All
      ^!Close Discard
      ^!Info ^$GetClipboard$

      From Help:
      "Although NoteTab is not capable of drawing rectangular
      selections, it determines the block coordinates based on the
      selection's start and end coordinates. These commands are not
      designed to operate on word-wrapped lines. Currently, NoteTab
      treats tabs as a single character, so tab size is not taken into
      account – this feature may be improved in a future version of the
      program. This submenu can be found under the Modify menu."

      Bye for now,
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

      http://www.sureword.com/sojourner