Re: [Clip] Play List on RealPlayer and other players (enhanced version)

  • loro
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 25, 2002
      At 07:14 2002.10.24, Ray Shapp wrote:
      >New question: Is there an easy way to view two clips simultaneously? I
      >realize I could copy a clip into a new document then open a second window, but
      >the copied clip loses its highlighting.

      Yes, there is. If you want to see two whole libraries at the same time open
      both as documents (right click over the combo box and choose "Open as
      document" form the context menu). Then use "Second Window" and get them
      both in there. Both will be highlighted.

      Alternatively, if you want to compare two single clips within the same
      library, first open the whole library as a document as above. Then right
      click over a clip title in the clip book window and choose "Edit Clip" as
      usual. Then do the "Second Window" thing and arrange it so you have the
      clip editor (with the single clip) in one window and the whole library (as
      document) in the other. Now you can scroll from clip to clip in the library
      window and view different clips in the clip editor by clicking on their
      titles in the clip book window.

      Piece of cake!
      Lotta