Re: [Clip] Easy Thumbnails 2.5 (final release)

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2002
      Hi Tyrell,

      >/F=ResizeFilter option mix up?
      >- FastLinear and None output seem to be swished compared to
      >the main program algorithm output
      >None ? (ini:ResizeAlgorithm=9)

      I discovered from the third-party code that FastLinear and None use the
      same algorithm.

      >predicted image size calculation
      >(window command bar)(thumbnail preview)
      >- at program start the predicted size is of by -3162*,
      >this is only at the start until the first image is saved(make).
      >after the save the size is correctly recalculated
      > for the duration of the program use.

      Someone else reported this too and I'm investigating the issue. It appears
      to only occur when an image contains EXIF data.

      >supported files types (taken from help)
      >- Windows Icon File (*.ico)
      >not presend in "files of type" selection list

      It's displayed when you choose All Images. I didn't find it made much sense
      to make a special category for that file type as I doubt many users will
      want to make thumbnails from those.

      >- Portable Bitmap (*.pxm, *.pbm, *.pgm, *.ppm)
      >*.pxm extention not used in program list/selection

      *.pxm is my mistake. It shouldn't be listed there.

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes