RE: [Clip] Getting started

  • Kevin Witherite
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2002
      Hang in there, it's a great program

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Basil Barnes [mailto:basil@...]
      Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 6:20 AM
      To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Clip] Getting started

      Hi:

      I'm an absolute newbie at using Note Tab (although an old hand at using
      computers), and I'm having a little trouble getting started. I have Note
      Tab Pro, and all the talk about clips and so on assume that I know how to
      write a clip, where to put it and even how to activate it.

      Is there a programming manual or something similar available that will take
      somebody such as myself from zero to 100 kmh in 5 seconds? I'm sure that
      once I'm brought up to speed, so to speak, I'll be able to understand what
      everybody is talking about.

      How on earth does one get started?

      Basil Barnes