Re: [Clip] Is NoteTab Lite with Clips good for newsletter templates?

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2002
      Hi All,

      >>; WinZip (Extract DXF's)
      >>^!Shell "C:\Program Files\WinZip\WINZIP32.EXE"
      >>^!FocusApp *WinZip

      Check out my FtpZip Library. I has a few command-lines for
      WinZip and shows how to make one clickers for using with Ws_FtpLe
      (and also supports up to 10 servers and 20 upload host paths). No
      keyboard commands should be needed. It is best to avoid keyboard
      shortcuts using ^!Keyboard whenever possible. You can just use
      the pure command-line most likely for what you are doing and can
      get rid of all the guessing of the ^!Delays added.

      This is one of the Clips, but it will not work as is (one line):

      ^!SetIniFile NtbUsers
      ^!^$GetValue("WinZip:WinZip")$ -min -a -en "^?{(T=S)Full path and filename of zip file=^$GetValue("WinZip:SaveZip")$^$StrLower("^$GetName(^##)$.zip")$}" "^?{(T=O;S=M)File(s) to compress, wildcards are OK=^##}"

      The NoteTabbers' Assistant Page
      http://www.notetab.net

      "Jody Adair" <Jody@...>
      For NoteTab version 4.6 and above.