[Clip] url then find email ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 1999
      Hi Bill,

      Run this over the one that has all the eMail addresses in it,
      then just put the addresses into the Bcc field of your Netscape.
      See the comments at the end of the clip. Oh, you will have a
      comma at the end of the last address because I was too lazy to
      take it out. It shouldn't intefere with the last receipient's
      address though. I justified leaving it there so you can add more
      addresses manually. :) Now if I can get my MAPI working again
      I'll be all set. It died when I installed Win98. :(

      H=Get eMail Addies
      ^!SetHintInfo Harversting eMail Addresses...
      ^!SetScreenUpdate Off

      ; If you have more than one file to do, take out the next line

      ^!ClearVariable %Sort%
      ^!Jump 1
      :Loop
      ^!Find "@" S
      ^!IfError Sort
      ^!Set %Add%=^$GetBlock$
      ^!Append %Addies%=^%Add%^%nl%
      ^!Goto Loop

      :Sort
      ^!Set %Sort%=^$StrSort("^%Addies%";False;True;True)$
      ^!Set %Addies%=^$StrReplace("^%nl%";",^%Space%";"^%Sort%";False;False)$
      ^!Jump 1
      ; Right click in info box when it comes up
      ^!Info ^%Addies%

      ; If you prefer, take out the line above and remove the semi-colon on the
      ; next line. The addresses will be on the clipboard for you to paste.

      ;^!SetClipboard ^%Addies%

      Bye for now,
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23