Easy Thumbnails 2.5 (final release)

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27 1:58 PM
      Hi everyone,

      In order to avoid paying CNet's exorbitant fee of $99.00 for updating my
      software on their site, I have now completed the final release so that it
      can be submitted before the deadline. I believe I have fixed all the bugs
      that have been reported. You can download the final version 2.5 from the
      Easy Thumbnails homepage or from the following URLs (size 1022 KB):

      http://www.fookes.net/ftp/free/EzThmb_Setup.exe
      or
      http://www.notetab.ch/ftp/EzThmb_Setup.exe

      Enjoy!