Re: [Clip] variable loses quotes

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 26, 2002
      Hi Lotta & Michael,

      Mike, I saw you Clip the other day and was happy to see you
      posting again. (Michael goes back to when we only had one list I
      believe - may of had the Advanced list which later because the
      Clips list. He has posted a lot of useful Clips over the years
      and help many 'Tabbers out!)

      >>h="Lost quotes"
      >>^!Set %content%="^$GetSelection$"
      >
      >Is there any reason why I shouldn't always use quotes then? I
      >like quoted values, makes it's easier to se what's what.

      Setting variables is one of the few places I don't use them. They
      are ugly to me. You cannot usually go wrong with the quotes.
      There are some variations of when to use them and when not to,
      but they are in rare cases.

      http://www.notetab.net