Easy Thumbnails v2.5 (freeware)

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      I've just uploaded a pre-release of the upcoming Easy Thumbnails 2.5. You
      can download it from the following URL (size 1021 KB):

      http://www.fookes.net/ftp/beta/EzThmb_Setup.exe

      Easy Thumbnails supports an extensive array of command-line switches that
      make it ideal to work from Clips. You can, for example, create scripts to
      generate sophisticated photo thumbnail pages.

      Here are the changes since version 2.0:

      * New image processing engine; speed is now significantly better.

      * Three additional resampling filters.

      * Renamed some of the interface items for better clarity.

      * Several minor issues fixed.

      I hope some of you will find time to try it out and provide feedback. Enjoy!

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes