Re: [Clip] Characters to HTML command

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2002
      Hi Scott,

      Characters to HTML
      This command will convert all extended and special characters
      (e.g. NoteTab Std) it encounters in the selected text (or whole
      document if no text is selected) to their corresponding HTML
      syntax. Choose "Extended Characters" if you do not want tag
      elements such as <,>, and " to be converted.

      It appears to be broke. Perhaps these for now?

      ^!Replace """ >> "&ldquo" WAS
      ^!Replace """ >> "”" WAS

      http://www.notetab.net