[Clip] NoteTab Pro Trial 4.6 (Pre-release)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 1999
      Hi All,

      I'm getting bombarded with moderated posts from Eric. Here is
      one that has the corrected url in it. I thought we had the
      posting problem fixed with him, but...

      To: notetab@egroups.com
      From: "Eric G.V. Fookes" <fookes@...>
      Cc: ntb-advanced@egroups.com
      Subject: NoteTab Pro Trial 4.6 (Pre-release)
      Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 21:53:56 +0100

      Hi all,

      This time, I am informing you of the pre-release version of the trial
      version of NoteTab Pro 4.6. Please do not share it with others until the
      official launch. The package is complete and includes the Setup program. I
      hope to officially release this new version on Friday 19 March. This still
      gives me a little bit of time to fix eventual problems in the documentation
      or the program. No new features will be added at this stage.

      NoteTab Pro Trial v4.6; size 1'240'458 Bytes:
      http://www.notetab.ch/ftp/ntp460t.exe

      You may notice that the NotePro.exe file is a lot smaller now - yes, this
      is normal <g>. As a result, you will now be able to carry NoteTab around on
      a diskette without having to install before using it (if necessary). I
      would be particularly interested to know from you if you notice any
      difference in the speed of program loading when you execute this version of
      NoteTab.

      Please inform me quickly if you discover any problems with this release or
      errors in the documentation.

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes
      NoteTab v4.52 available from