CVS Clip?

  • Gerald Hokamp
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2002
      Hello list,

      I'm curious if there is already a script which integrates Notetab
      with CVS. I've searched the clip-list archive but didn't find
      anything.
      I'm using CVS a lot and it would be nice if I could checkin/checkout
      the files from Notetab.

      Regards
      Gerald
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2002
        Hi Gerald,

        It can stand some updating to more recent code, but try my
        NoteBlock Library.

        http://www.notetab.net/zip/noteblock.zip
        http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm

        >I'm curious if there is already a script which integrates Notetab
        >with CVS. I've searched the clip-list archive but didn't find
        >anything.
        >I'm using CVS a lot and it would be nice if I could
        >checkin/checkout the files from Notetab.

        http://www.notetab.net

      • Peter Stagg
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 10, 2002
          Hi Gerald,

          I have a half written lib for Component Software RCS (Revision Control
          System) <http://www.componentsoftware.com/index.htm> which is based on
          GNU RCS which is a similar animal to CVS (I assume you are talking about
          Concurrent Versions System). If you recon CSRCS would be of use I am
          happy to share my incomplete work.