Re: [Clip] Clip to Load Replace Dialog (Repost with minor fixes)

  • silvermoonwoman2001
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5 12:36 PM
      --- In ntb-clips@y..., "john041650" <john041650@y...> wrote:
      > Sheri forgive me, but I'm like Don, a little dense here... For
      even after reading your intro text several times, I can not
      understand the basic purpose of your clip..

      > So let me ask Don's question a different way..

      Hi John,

      Hope you are starting to get the picture about the purpose of my clip
      <g>

      > What is it about Notetab's basic find and replace tool that you are
      trying to improve upon?

      What I do or do not have to re-type, re-debug, etc.

      What I like about the Replace Dialog is its ability to do interactive
      selective replacements (Find Next/Replace), and also that you can get
      behind it and edit or copy from the document if you notice something
      that needs changing. For some things it doesn't pay to have to
      create a stand-alone clip.

      PS, Notetab doesn't provide a way to turn Capslock off, but its ^!
      Keyboard output is affected if Capslock happens to be on. That's the
      reason for the using the utility to turn it off.