Re: [Clip] Clip to Load Replace Dialog

  • silvermoonwoman2001
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2002
      --- In ntb-clips@y..., "Alan C." <acumming@c...> wrote:
      > Not a problem I don't suppose. Nonetheless, I noticed it somehow
      > place/put what (I think?) are non traditional entries into Ntab ini
      > (S/L # 3 & # 4)
      >
      > [ReplaceDialog]
      > SearchListCount=4
      > SearchList_1="the "
      > SearchList_2="the"
      > SearchList_3="^!Replace "the" >> "theFEET\n\n" AISWR"
      > SearchList_4="^!Replace "the" >> "theSOUTH" IWSA"
      > ReplaceListCount=3
      > ReplaceList_1="the SOUTH"
      > ReplaceList_2="theFEET\n\n"
      > ReplaceList_3="theSOUTH"

      Huh, I see that now, it seems to come from use of ^!IfMatch command.
      Not exactly a use of dialog box, yet tampering with its value list.
      Not as serious to me as the non-saving of null replace text <G>
      although that hasn't caused me much of a problem since you pointed
      out the possibility of finagling an "^%Empty%" into the value list
      (that was you wasn't it?)

      Regards,
      Sheri (Looking forward to version 5)