Finding a line with word wrap on

  • h.paulissen@facburfdcw.unimaas.nl
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      Hello Brooks & hrs,

      ^!Set %Line%=^?{Go to line=}
      ^!SetWordWrap OFF
      ^!Keyboard Alt+S L #^%Line%# ENTER
      ^!SetWordWrap ON
      ^!SetView ^%Line%:1

      On the basic list hrs already invited you to subscribe to this
      list. He pointed out the consecutive steps you would have to take
      to make a complete "autorun-environment". I'm not into LaTeX and
      don't know what happens if you're parsing a text in LaTeX.

      In the meantime I made a short clip (see above) that deals with
      the situation you described ...

      Regards,

      Hugo