Co-Moderators

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2002
      Hi All,

      I've been meaning to tell ya'll that Cindy and Julie both help me
      out with the lists. Cindy has done it for years basically
      handling the lists when I'm out of town and when she notices my
      spelling errors or other errors in the list information. She fixes
      them or lets me know. Julie is now helping with the moderated
      members and I am grateful for that, because it is a pain and time
      killer, but I suppose is needed to help keep the lists SPAM free
      or close to it.

      Please give both of them the courtesy and willingness to follow
      the few rules for the list like you have done for the others on
      the lists and me these five or more years it seems. Thank you
      all for that!!! You all are what helps make the lists some of
      the best to be on for information, help, and the attitude of the
      list members overall. Both Cindy and Julie have full moderator
      privileges except for deleting the lists and that is only because
      I do not want to hear "Oops, wrong button!" :-)

      Happy NoteTab'n,
      Jody Adair

      The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
      http://www.notetab.net