RE: [Clip] RE: RE: Unicode clips for NoteTab

  • Peter Stagg
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2002
      This should probably be off topic but it is the existence of the charset
      meta tag that cause this to be triggered in IE which these pages do
      have. However, the UTF-8 encoding will unfortunately not trigger this in
      IE it only seems to occur with more specific encoding such as
      shift-jis(Japanese) and gb2312(Simplified Chinese).

      yberbit.ZI

      > If You follow all instructions on these pages and install the fonts,
      > Your browsers are likely to display the sanskrit characters. Remember,

      > though, that the users of Your pages may very likely have a system
      that
      > is not set up as Yours.
      >
      > BTW, I'm currently working on a Sanskrit library for NoteTab and may
      > have it finished by the end of next week. I'll let the list know when
      > it's available.
      >
      > Greetings,
      > Rudi

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to