RE: [Clip] Re: how to use ^!IF to test for one or more conditions ?

  • h.paulissen@facburfdcw.unimaas.nl
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2002
      David, Sheri, Michael,

      To add another method to strip leading spaces and tabs (no replacement, no
      clips), I can recommend Align Left (accesible in several ways ;-).

      Hugo

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • dvpson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2002
        Hugo,

        You are quite right.

        I assumed that Mike wanted to remove 'ALL' leading spaces and tabs in
        the rest of the line as well (assuming that there are e.g. "
        abdfg ytr kkjf") , hence my first comment.

        Thanks

        David S