Pre-release #2 of NoteTab Pro 4.91
- Hi everyone,
Here's an update of the pre-release NoteTab Pro 4.91 (full version). You'll
need a registered copy of NotePro.exe 4.9 or earlier in order to extract
the contents of the protective wrapper. The file is available from this URL
(about 2 MB):
The protective wrapper extracts the full setup file, which contains an
upgradable version of NoteTab Pro. If all goes well, this package will
become the final release before the end of the week. Please inform me ASAP
if you encounter something that is not working properly.
Those of you who haven't got a registered version of NoteTab Pro can
evaluate the new trial version, which is available from here:
Here's a list of the main changes since 4.9:
* Checkbox controls now support a "+" key press to set a check mark and "-"
to uncheck it. This is useful for controlling settings through keyboard
* Updated the Clip Assistant with a new item for the "Menu" command, kindly
offered by Sheri Pierce.
* Updated the Help files and Readme.txt.
* Fixed an issue in v4.9 where substituting blank characters in
indented lines when converting from text to HTML.
* Fixed an issue in v4.9 when using the "View in browser" command with
documents on a network drive using the UNC format is (e.g.,
* Fixed an issue in v4.9 that resulted in some extra random characters
getting added at the end of documents when they were saved to certain types
of network drives.
* Fixed a bug that caused loss of data or corruption when saving UTF-8
Any feedback you can provide on this update would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Eric G.V. Fookes
Author of NoteTab, Mailbag Assistant, and Album Express
http://www.fookes.com/ and http://www.notetab.com/