Re: [Clip] Re: [NTO] Extracting cab file contents

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 17 11:56 AM
      Hi Alec,

      Thanks for everybody contributing to the lists; I'm still
      "playing catch-up." ...and trying to get a new web site finished
      after having the domain for near two years.

      >Not to whine ;-) but I thought <hsavage>'s last couple (and my
      >What do 'ya think?

      I'll take your word for it. I only scan through a whole lot of
      text. I did see a Clip way down at the bottom, but did not have
      the time to weed through it all. My apologies; remember to
      delete text that is not needed to understand the reply. I'm not
      saying you don'y, but just try to remember please. 'Nuff said?
      I'll reply for you, 'Nuff said. ;)

      http://www.notetab.net