Re: [Clip] GetFileFirst - count of files

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2002
      Hi keethrn,

      >Is there a fairly simple way to determine the number of files
      >GetFileFirst puts into the list?

      I'm just going from memory; shutting down soon...

      I think you will only get the path to the first file with that.

      Try ^$GetFiles...

      ^!SetArray %OpenList%=^$GetFiles("+^$GetDocumentPath$";*.*)$
      ^!Info ^%OpenList0%

      I already have a number of Clips that count files, list them,
      file sizes, totals, etc. in different formats. Look about 3/4ths
      the way down around the Clip: FileCount/List/Size 4.83...

      http://www.notetab.net/zip/dirstuff.zip

      nite...