Pre-release of NoteTab Pro 4.91
- Hi everyone,
The following message is for experienced users only...
Here's a registered copy of the upcoming NoteTab Pro 4.91. You'll need a
registered copy of NotePro.exe 4.9 or earlier in order to extract the
contents of the protective wrapper. The file is available from this URL
(about 1 MB):
The protective wrapper extracts a .zip file that contains NotePro.exe and a
few other updated files. Please make a backup copy of your current
NotePro.exe file before you extract this pre-release version to your
NoteTab Pro folder.
Here's a list of the changes:
* Updated the Clip Assistant with a new item for the "Menu" command, kindly
offered by Sheri Pierce.
* Fixed an issue in v4.9 where substituting blank characters in
indented lines when converting from text to HTML.
* Fixed an issue in v4.9 when using the "View in browser" command with
documents on a network drive using the UNC format is (e.g.,
* Fixed an issue in v4.9 that resulted in some extra random characters
getting added at the end of documents when they were saved to certain types
of network drives.
* Fixed a bug that caused loss of data or corruption when saving UTF-8
Any feedback you can provide on this update would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Eric G.V. Fookes
Author of NoteTab, Mailbag Assistant, and Album Express
http://www.fookes.com/ and http://www.notetab.com/