Re: [Clip] Dos Command

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
      > Robert Barrows wrote:
      >
      > I'm trying to execute a batch file in my root directory called squire.bat
      >
      > I'm using ^!Dos squire.bat to execute the command.
      >
      > This should open and run a perl script, but the Dos window opens and
      closes
      > very rapidly, and nothing happens. The script is not executed.
      >
      > Is there a specific syntax I need to use with the ^!Dos command?
      >
      > Thanks.

      Robert,

      Just a quick thought, try adding the path to squire.bat. Either,
      \squire.bat or c:\squire.bat.

      Might help.

      hrs
    • Robert Barrows
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
        Thanks, I used the output command to get the message being sent to Dos and
        found it was appending the dos path to the ProgramFiles\NoteTab\ directory.
        I changed my batch file to include cd.. on the first two lines to ensure I
        started from C:\.
        Now the command works find.

        -Rob.