Re: I/O Error 103

  • silvermoonwoman2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2002
      --- In ntb-clips@y..., "Patrick-Julien Germain" <pjg@f...> wrote:
      > What may be wrong with the flwg clip? Running it causes an I/O
      error 103 to
      > be displayed:
      >
      > ^!TextToFile ^%persodocfolder%^%newdocname%.txt Last backup was
      performed on
      > ^%ts_date% at ^%ts_time%.

      Hi Patrick,

      You need quotes around the file name in a ^!TextToFile command, e.g.,

      ^!TextToFile "^%persodocfolder%^%newdocname%.txt" Last backup etc.

      PS, thanks to your query about DOS commands, I can now assign
      keyboard shortcuts to clips <BG> (using Windows Shortcuts, and
      limited to Ctrl+Alt combinations).