Back again with news for you...

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      I'm now back from vacation, which gave me a chance to get some much needed
      rest. Although I still have a lot of email to read and answer, I'll try my
      best to keep track of the mailing lists again.

      I plan to work on a slipstream update for NoteTab 4.9 during the next days
      to fix minor issues that slipped through beta testing. I am also continuing
      my work on the upcoming "Developer" version of NoteTab 4.9, which will
      support a new input control with customizable syntax highlighting and other
      nice features.

      Last but not least, I am very pleased to announce that NoteTab Pro won the
      2002 People's Choice Award for Best Web Enhancement. Many thanks to all you
      NoteTabbers for voting! It's thrilling to receive this kind of support from
      NoteTab users.

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes