Re: [Clip] Re: opening multiple webpages using checkbox option

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 22, 2002
      Julie,

      This reminds me of a clip that I built along these lines, and it works for
      any web site that has a consistent structure like YahooGroups. I use this
      one for searching genealogy sites.

      ---------< start clip >---------
      H="Check Famillies on GenForum"
      ;Clip to check families I am researching for today's posts on those sites.
      ;Shows: "No messages have been posted today."
      ;^!SetDebug ON
      ;
      ^!Set %name%=^?{(T=A,H=15)Surname to Inquire:(no
      Grandfield)=Ainslie|barnes|Burns|cardwell|craven|dodge|gibson|grandfield|ham
      ilton|hill|hopper|hutchings|martin|mcgaw|mclure|odell|robertson|Roe|sparks|*
      stiver|swan|turner|umstead|*umstedt|umstot|umstott|walkup|whitten|scotland|i
      reland};%site%=^?{(T=A;H=15)Site to
      Check:=Genforum^=1|FamilyHistory^=2|Ancestry^=3}
      ;
      ^!IfSame "^%site%" "1" GenForum else Next
      ^!IfSame "^%site%" "2" Family else Next
      ^!IfSame "^%site%" "3" Ancestry else END

      :GenForum
      ^!URL http://genforum.genealogy.com/cgi-bin/todays.cgi?^%name%
      ^!GoTo END

      :Family