RE: [Clip] Off-Topic: Double Messages

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 19, 2002
      Hmmmm..
      Interestingly enough, I find I have an address for
      notetabbers@... coming in, then the Yahoo-registered one of
      Christine@...! I must have been having a creative moment for
      the former. <LOL>

      I'm only subscribed through Yahoo, and I even took out all the other
      aliases, earlier, and didn't see the latter anywhere!

      Go figure.
      Granted, it's solved with the simple use of the delete key, but belonging to
      all the NTP groups I'll try unsubbing that one from the links. Good
      suggestion!
      Thank you. :)

      Hasta tomorrow!
      Christine