Re: [Clip] Default file extension for dialog boxes?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 19, 2002
      Hi Steve,

      Look in the Utilities and/or??? Libraries. This is from SampleCode which will only display txt and ini files.

      H=Open multiple files
      ;Sample code for displaying a Clip wizard with a File Open field "T=O", with possibility of selecting multiple files "S=M"
      ^!Open ^?[(T=O;S=M;F="Text Files (*.txt;*.ini)|*.txt;*.ini")Prompt]

      Then of course you can add file types the Open/Save dialogs.

      This too:
      ^!Save As ^$GetName(^**)$.ext

      http://www.notetab.net